Hajj & Umrah Travel Conditions
- SAUDIA Guests holding Umrah Visas, and planning to travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah, can book and issue tickets through SAUDIA’s website on all available cabin classes.
- Saudia guests who have Hajj visa and plan to visit Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj are not allowed to book and issue tickets online and have to contact the nearest Saudia office or certified travel agency by Saudi Hajj ministry to do the needful preparations.
- Saudia guests who are holding UMRAH & HAJJ visas will not be accepted via ( Riyadh, Dammam, or Yanbu ) airports within code-shared flights ( 6xxx) which operated by other airlines.”
Passengers traveling with Hajj, Umrah and visit visa shall strictly follow the following instructions as per Saudi government instructions:
|Visit Traveler||Umrah Traveler||Hajj Traveler|
During the Hajj Period from 10 Dhu Alqedah 1436H (25 August 2015) to 10 Dhu Alhijja 1436H (23 September 2015) , all passengers holding Visit Visa are permitted to entry Kingdom of Saudi Arabia via all International Airports (King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, or King Fahd International Airport in Dammam).
Umrah visa holders should enter and depart from King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Madinah or Prince Abdulmohsin Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Yanbu only without passing through other Saudi airports.
Hajj visa holders should enter and depart from King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Madinah only without passing through other Saudi airports.
To avoid any inconvenience at the airport, holders of Hajj visa/permit must read the fare notes and ensure that their purchased fare is valid for Hajj and has no restrictions for those visa holders, SUPERSAVER fare are not valid for Hajj visa/permit holders. SAUDIA reserves the right to charge the passenger the fare difference between his purchased fare and the Hajj fare plus the applicable change fee at the airport before boarding the flight.
It is obligatory to get a Hajj permit to perform Hajj for pilgrims coming from the GCC countries during Hajj period. Whomever performs Ihram during the flight to perform Hajj without having Hajj permit, will be returned to his/her home country according to the guidelines set by the saudi authorities.
- Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site:
- Saudia shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy & procedures and shall accept no legal responsibility in whatsoever nature.