- Customers who made their bookings from Saudia sales offices or from the call center or from Saudi Arabian Airlines website and did not issue their tickets and would like to cancel their bookings: They are kindly requested to call the call center at 920030000.
- If they are registered members of Alfursan, they are kindly requested to call the call center at 920030000 or do the following:
- Login to their Alfursan members’ profiles.
- Click on "My Trips", select the itinerary they wish to cancel and click display.
- On the booking display page, click on "Cancel Reservation" button.
Request for a ticket Refund:
Customers who have booked and issued their tickets through Saudia sales offices, the call centers or through Saudia website and wishes to refund their ticket, they should cancel their bookings through Saudia Sales’ offices, Saudia website* or via calling the number for cancelling bookings “920030000”** before or during the refund process to avoid the No-Show Penalty Fee.
* To refund the paid amount for tickets issued using credit card, booking should be canceled and refunded through Saudia website. On the main page, use “Manage Bookings” service, retrieve the booking and then click on “Cancel and Refund” button.
** in case calling from a number that is not registered in the PNR, then the passenger should call 920022222.
To refund your tickets* online, you can do so by submitting a claim through the following link:
* Eligible tickets through the link are only (Cash, Check, SADAD, SPAN, Visa, MasterCard).