At The Lounge
Time attendance at the airport
We would like to inform you that passengers on domestic flights must be at the airport 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure. Passengers on International flights must be at the airport 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Traveling on some flights requires passengers to attend at the airport well in advance to terminate the travel procedures for operational and security requirements. Therefore, please make sure of your flight schedule during the booking arrangements such as (flights to the United States of America).
Passengers sites acceptance
Saudi Arabian Airlines allocated counters to serve passengers traveling on First, Business and Guest Classes, it also provides devices for self-service issuance of boarding passes.
At the end of your action through self-service devices and in case you are carrying baggage, please proceed to the nearest counter to end baggage acceptance procedures.
Time presence at the boarding gates
Passengers should proceed immediately to their assigned boarding gate after ending their traveling procedures. Failure to do so may result in missing their flight or the removal of their luggage from onboard of the aircraft.
- Departure gates on domestic routes will be closed 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Departure gates on International routes will be closed 20 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Please note that in some airports, presence time for boarding is determined at the gates.
Closing time flights
- Check-in for domestic routes will be closed 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Check-in for International flights will be closed 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure.
- At some stations local authorities, facilities and security measures may require to determine opening and closing time for their flights.
Saudi Arabian Airlines offers Alfursan Golden Lounges to host passengers traveling on First and Business Class as well as Gold and Silver Alfursan card holders. This service is offered at all major airports in the Kingdom or in other airports where they are hosting these categories according to the existing lounges.