Baggage Awareness Campaign
|Carry-on baggage must not exceed 9kg in first and business class cabins and 7kg in economy class cabins. Please also ensure baggage size does not exceed that of overhead compartment capacity.|
|It is forbidden to carry compressed and liquid materials in either checked-in baggage or carry-on baggage.|
|Ensure labels containing your name and phone numbers are properly fixed using adhesive on the inside and outside of your baggage.|
|Do not place valuables and important documents inside baggage that will be checked-in.|
|Identify your baggage using tag numbers and not by type and colour.|
Please be informed of the following:
- To ensure a smooth check – in, should be at the airport within sufficient time before departure.
- Please retain your ticket and baggage tags until you have collected all your baggage upon arrival.
- Air carriers are not liable for fragile, perishable and valuable items such as jeweler, laptops and mobile phones, placed inside checked – in baggage.
- It is forbidden to carry any large electronic items, such as televisions, as part of baggage that you will check – in. if you have any such items kindly provide them to cargo before you travel.
- If your baggage does not arrive on the same flight, please inform Baggage Services staff immediately and before leaving the arrival lounge.
- If you find any damage to your baggage or its contents or if any contents are missing, please inform Baggage Service staff immediately and before leaving the arrival lounge.
- To enable transfer guests to catch their flights easily, those that have obtained their boarding passes from originating stations and are connecting onto domestic flights are kindly requested to collect their baggage for customs clearance and deliver it to domestic check-in counters according to their final destination.