|Carry-on baggage must not exceed 9kg in first and business class cabins and 7kg in economy class cabins. Please also ensure baggage size does not exceed that of overhead compartment capacity.|
|It is forbidden to carry compressed and liquid materials in either checked-in baggage or carry-on baggage.|
|Ensure labels containing your name and phone numbers are properly fixed using adhesive on the inside and outside of your baggage.|
|Do not place valuables and important documents inside baggage that will be checked-in.|
|Identify your baggage using tag numbers and not by type and colour.|
Please be informed of the following:
- To ensure a smooth check – in, should be at the airport within sufficient time before departure.
- Please retain your ticket and baggage tags until you have collected all your baggage upon arrival.
- Air carriers are not liable for fragile, perishable and valuable items such as jeweler, laptops and mobile phones, placed inside checked – in baggage.
- It is forbidden to carry any large electronic items, such as televisions, as part of baggage that you will check – in. if you have any such items kindly provide them to cargo before you travel.
- If your baggage does not arrive on the same flight, please inform Baggage Services staff immediately and before leaving the arrival lounge.
- If you find any damage to your baggage or its contents or if any contents are missing, please inform Baggage Service staff immediately and before leaving the arrival lounge.