Passenger Special Needs
In order To help passengers with special needs at the airport, we provided counters for their reception and the necessary services in all major stations.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines provide wheelchairs for the use of passengers with special needs, and passengers may use it upon request if they wish to do so.
- If there was an appropriate space available we will store the chairs in the exclusive aircraft. In the case of the lack of adequate space the chair will be transported in the tanks of the airplane.
- To assist passengers who cannot move within the aircraft cabin or during boarding and disembarkation, Saudi Arabian Airlines has prepared special chairs to move the passengers to or from their seats.
- Saudia apologizes to its special needs clients (blind passengers without escort, passengers with stretchers or wheelchairs of category (WCHC/WCHS),of not providing services on upper deck of aircraft Boeing 747. We are glad though to provide service onboard our other aircrafts.
For more information please call 920022222.
Flights to / from U.S.
Saudia provides special place on flights to/from USA to store one foldable wheelchair in the passenger cabin for special needs passengers.
- Only one wheelchair shall be accepted in the passengers cabin, this service will be provided to the passenger based on first come first serve.
- If space is not available in the passenger cabin, your wheelchair will be carried in the aircraft hold as checked baggage.
- Size and Dimensions of Wheelchair after folding should not exceed (13w/36d/42h)inch.
- The wheelchair will be returned to the passenger upon flight arrival.
Saudi Arabian Airlines provide stretchers and accessories such as pillows, blankets and curtains to patient passengers who can not travel using the natural or italic seats, it requires action by prior arrangement in case this service is required.
Passengers mobile crane (LIFT-O-MOBIL)
Saudi Arabian airlines provide mobile cranes to escalate and land passengers with special needs from the aircraft. Advance arrangements are required for this service.
Medical oxygen cylinders
Saudi Arabian Airlines provides free medical oxygen on its flights only if the arrangements were requested in advance. It is not permissible for passengers with special needs to carry their own oxygen devices on the plane.
In the case where the passenger needs medical oxygen before and after the flight, they must provide the required medical oxygen themselves.
The passenger must be accompanied by a person who is fully knowledgeable with the operations of the oxygen system to help them through the flight.
Note: Some Special Needs required visiting Saudia sales office to finalize the requirements for the service. For more information, please call the call center at 92022222.