Reward Ticket Rules
Rules & Regulations for Alfursan Reward tickets issued on Saudia & SkyTeam Partners flights
- All reward ticket booking must be confirmed without waiting-list or open sectors.
- Reward ticket has to be issued immediately with no grace-period.
- All reward ticket booking will be subject to strict ticketing time-limits.
- Reward ticket booking on Saudia flights can be made only on Alfursan website or via the
- Alfursan Reservation Center while reward ticket booking on SkyTeam partner flights can be made only via the Alfursan Reservation Center.
- Open Jaw ticket, i.e. Reward ticket bookings can be permitted only if the on-going flight destination and return flight origin are within the same Alfursan Reward Zone, and if the return origin is different two different reward tickets will be issued.
- Alfursan Reward tickets can be re-validated if the ticket is still valid and only for the below requirements:
a). Date or Flight number change (within Reward ticket validity period) for the same origin and destination as made in the original booking.
b). No other changes will be permitted and there will be applicable fees* charged for the changes made .
* Fees applicable for ‘Re-validating’ Alfursan Reward tickets with Date change or Flight number change
|Region||Fees in SAR (for all classes)|
- ‘No Show’ Alfursan Reward ticket will be flagged as ‘suspended ticket’ and can be re-validated for travel on future date or alternate Flight number for the same origin and destination by paying applicable fees **
** Fees applicable for ‘No Show’ Alfursan Reward tickets to be re-validated (in SAR)
|Alfursan Reward Zones*||Guest Class Reward Tickets||Business Class Reward Tickets||First Class Reward Tickets|
|Middle East & Gulf||200||300||400|
|Europe (A & B)||400||600||800|
|Sub-Continent (A & B)
and Far East
* Please refer to the Alfursan Reward table for the destinations.
Policy for Cancellation of Alfursan Reward tickets:
- You can now cancel your Alfursan Reward ticket* prior to the date and time of journey and have the Miles re-credited into your account.
- The Reward Miles which are subject to expiry on or before the date of cancellation will not be re-credited into your account.
- The cancellation of the reward ticket can only be done at Saudia Sales offices and by fulfilling the following conditions –
- Alfursan Reward Ticket is still valid on date of cancellation
- All coupons have remained unused
- All applicable fees# have been paid
*Upgrade-Reward tickets can also be cancelled by fulfilling the above mentioned conditions.
# Fees *applicable for ‘cancellation and re-crediting’ Miles for a valid Alfursan Reward ticket (in SAR)
Note : All taxes and services fees paid will be refunded to your credit card account or a Cash refund will be provided to you if SADAD/Cash payment was the method of payment .
Additional fees may apply in case of ‘No Show’, please refer to the above section for more details.