Documents Required for Social Visit (visiting friends, relatives and for tourism)
• Completed Form 14A (original), to download the form ( Click Here )
• One recent passport-sized and colored photo with white background (to be pasted on the top right-hand corner of Form 14A) which meets the following requirements:
• Image must be taken within the last 3 months.
• Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features).
• Photocopy of the applicant's passport biodata page. Please ensure that the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
• Completed Form V39A (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application) ),to download the form ( Click Here )
• The applicant and the local contact may be required to furnish additional documents and information whenever necessary.
• Official translations of the documents are required if they are not in the English language.
• Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket.
For more information please visit: http://www.ica.gov.sg/