- Head directly to the luggage pickup area, and make sure your luggage ticket matches the tag on your luggage.
- Make sure you have received all your luggage by matching the ticket number and not by identifying them by shape and color.
- Keep your traveling ticket and your luggage ticket numbers until you have acquired all the baggage.
- If you have a connecting flight, you must proceed to the connecting flight counter to finalize your traveling arrangements.
- Please make sure you confirm your return flight reservations.
- In case there was a delay in the arrival of your luggage, kindly follow up with the assigned luggage service staff member who will assist you with the necessary arrangements to insure your comfort and the speedy arrival of your luggage.
In case your luggage was lost or was mishandled, kindly proceed with the following:
- Follow up with the luggage services staff members who are available at your arrival area immediately and before you leave the arrival area.
- Provide the luggage services staff member with the necessary information such as; your full name, any other names marked on the luggage, permanent and temporary address, phone number, the correct color and shape of the baggage based on the luggage identification card available at the luggage services sections, and the luggage brand name (such as: Samsonite, Delsey, American tourist, etc.).
- Make sure you obtain a tracking number, as well as the phone numbers of the luggage services divisions at the airport, and the necessary documents required for follow.
- Our luggage service staff members will proceed with the necessary procedures to locate your lost luggage. That will include a live on ground search and the use of the World Tracer System.