The program is designed for those studying aviation on their private account to get appointed as assistant pilots at Saudia Air Transport Company. Applications should pass the test and other required admission procedures as well as various training courses.
Applications may be posted on Saudia website career gateway (www.saudiairlines.com) by selecting the employment section, filling the electronic form and attaching necessary documents. Applicants should indicate that they want to join the “Aviation Studies Program on Private Account” and search for available jobs in order for them to be registered as potential candidates.
Applicants will be informed about dates for tests through email after verifying all applications.
The following are the conditions for applicants:
- Applicant should be a Saudi holding the civil identity card.
- Should have obtained a secondary school certificate majoring in “Natural Sciences” with not less than 85% marks.
- Age should not exceed 27 in the Hijri year at the time of application.
- Those who have studied at international schools inside and outside the Kingdom should complete the certificate equalization process at the Ministry of Education.
- They should complete all admission procedures such as conformity of documents, English language test, personal interview, aviation tests, ability test and eye test.
- Applicants should not be among those who have been terminated from a previous Saudia training program.
It is worth mentioning that graduates of this program will be appointed as assistant pilots at Saudia Air Transport Company with a monthly salary of SR 17,635 (before deducting GOSI payment), SR 600 transport allowance, SR 35,000 annual house allowance, medical care for the employee and family, and air tickets for the employee and family members in accordance with Saudia regulations.