Ease of travel
As you make your way from country to country and city to city, our 15 member airlines are dedicated to help make your journey smoother and more simplified.
With approximately 14,500 daily flights to over 900 destinations in 173 countries, the SkyTeam network offers you more destinations and more connections from the best hubs in the world.
Frequent Flyer benefits
The more you fly with our SkyTeam members, the quicker you earn miles towards Elite status. Among the many benefits you will enjoy are Priority Check-in, Preferred Seating and lounge access. You can earn and redeem miles with all “SkyTeam member airlines are 15 in number till now and are considered the sky team hubs”.
SkyTeam customer benefits
As a member of SkyTeam, airlines gain exposure, while expanding their network offerings to their customers. Their brand is extended to key regions of the world, elevating the alliance’s global presence and strengthening its brand recognition.
Through collaboration, member airlines can benefit from knowledge-sharing among airlines and the sharing of best practices, particularly those related to safety, customer service and operational efficiencies.
Members also enjoy cost-savings from joint synergies through co-locations, which is defined as a shared space or terminal between three or more member airlines. Through co-locations, member airlines realize significant cost savings through several facets:
Maximization of airport facility utilization, including:
- Co-location of check-in areas.
- Combining personnel for efficiencies.
- Reduction of ground handling costs and shared staff.
- Optimization of lounge utilization.
- Access to a comprehensive global network.
SkyTeam offers its 384 million annual passengers a worldwide system of approximately 13,000 daily flights covering 898 destinations in 169 countries.
- A key element of the SkyTeam global network is the hub- and- spoke system, which provides unparalleled connectivity and an easy way for customers to travel using members of the same alliance from their departure city to any location in the world.
Planning your trip: Sky Team offerings SkyTeam products:
- Round the World fare pass – allows passengers to circle the globe via travel on any --or all – of Sky Team’s members.
- America, Asia, China, Europe, Italy and Mexico fare passes – allows SkyTeam customers, who purchase a transatlantic, trans-pacific or intercontinental ticket to America, Asia or Europe to also purchase three or more one way intra-region flight segments at reduced fares.
- SkyTeam Global Corporate Contracts – offers corporate travel solutions for multinational companies.
- SkyTeam Global Meetings – streamlines the process of arranging travel for large-scale international meetings.
At the airport: passenger’s perks:
- Seamless connections with single check-in.
- Access to more than 2,100 ticket offices worldwide.
- Access to more than 420 airport lounges worldwide.
- Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling, as well as preferred seating and reciprocal lounge access for Elite passengers.
In flight, consistent services:
SkyTeam airlines provide passengers with consistently warm and friendly inflight service without compromising the cultural diversity that makes each member distinctive:
- Passengers receive accurate and timely inflight information.
- In addition to the language of each carrier, English is spoken on every flight.
- SkyTeam offers its passengers consistent special meals across all SkyTeam flights.
- All SkyTeam inflight video programming includes segments with convenient exercises to help passengers stay comfortable during their flights, and other healthy travel tips.
When you arrive: earning frequent flyer miles:
- Members of the alliance have agreements in place that allow passengers to earn miles toward elite status, as well as redeem miles, with every SkyTeam airline.
- Frequent flyers are able to obtain Multi-Carrier Awards, enabling them to use SkyTeam carriers with one single award ticket, and offering travel opportunities for fewer miles than before to many destinations.