Saudi Arabian Airlines provides a wide variety of special meals for those who, for dietary or health reasons must, have special food or for those passengers traveling with infants. You can order a special meal on any flight where a meal service is normally provided.
The following types of meals are available and can be requested as alternatives to normal meals:
- Seafood (on international flights only).
- Baby meal, for infants.
- Bland meal, especially formulated for ulcer-patients.
- Blind person's meal, especially prepared tray and food for blind passengers.
- Diabetic meal, especially formulated for diabetic passengers.
- Low fat meal, especially for passengers on a low-fat diet.
- Salt-free meal, especially for passengers on a low-sodium diet.
- Vegetarian meal, European style food.
- Asian vegetarian meal.
- Fasting meal.
- Liquid meal.
- Unification meal.
- Fruit applied meal.
In addition, to help celebrate those special occasions, we can provide a celebration cake for weddings or honeymoon parties traveling on international flights.