A) In order to finalize your booking and related travel arrangements, Hajj and Umrah travelers are kindly required to contact the nearest SAUDIA office or travel agent approved by KSA Ministry of Hajj.
- As per Saudi Government Policies, Hajj or Umrah Visa Holders should Enter or Depart from Jeddah or Madinah airports only.
B) Passengers traveling with "Hajj" visa shall strictly follow the following instructions as per Saudi government instructions::
- "Hajj" visa holders will Enter and Depart from Hajj Terminal (NOT the regular SV Terminal).
- "Umrah" visa holders are NOT allowed to perform Hajj.
- During the Hajj period (from 10.11.1433 to 10.12.1433 Hijri), all passengers holding Visit Visa are permitted to entry Kingdom of Saudi Arabia via all International Airports (King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, King Fahd International Airport in Dammam, King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, or Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport in Madinah).
- Hajj Passengers will NOT be accepted for boarding to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the last date of entry set by the Ministry of Hajj
- Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site:(http://www.hajinformation.com).
- Saudia shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy & procedures and shall accept no legal responsibility in whatsoever nature.