Web check-in is currently available:
- On all domestic & selected international flights.
- For passengers holding a confirmed, valid eTicket only.
- Any time between (24) hours to 3 hours prior to flight departure
Web check-in is currently restricted and not available for:
- Passengers with special service request such as wheelchairs, extra seats, visual and hearing impairment, unaccompanied minors, pets or stretcher case.
Once the boarding pass is printed:
- For verification purposes, the credit card used for payment and the credit card owner should be present at time of check-in.
- If you are carrying baggage which needs to be checked in, please proceed to the counter designated for passengers who have used web check-in (Baggage Drop) or any available counter.
- You must be present at the boarding gate no later than one hour prior to departure time.
- It is mandatory to produce a valid photo identification using the web check-in boarding pass for security clearance as well as for boarding (passport/official photo identification).if you fail to comply with this condition, saudia has the right to deny you from boarding.
- Saudia will cancel the seat assigned to you and booked through our on-line check-in facility, if:
- You fail to arrive at the boarding gate in time.
- You do not hold valid travel documents, including visa to the final destination and any transit stops, if applicable.
- Saudia cannot delay its flights for passengers arriving late or not holding valid document and no responsibility can be accepted in such case.
If you accept this condition please proceed, if you do not accept, please quit from this web page.
Thank you for visiting our site