Visa of the Republic of Kazakhstan
General requirements for the visa:
1. Copy of the invitation from the (the institution or company or travel agencies) ,and the employer letter to specify the reason of the visit.
2. Application Form
3. The passport.
4. A photocopy of the passport.
5. Two photos.
6. The invoice of payment of the Saudi British Bank (Account Number: 011004272081, name of the client: Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
Types of visas that the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Riyadh issues it:
1. Diplomatic visa and it granted to who has a diplomatic passport.
2. Special visa and it granted to those who have a special passport and the embassies employees and diplomatic missions accredited to the Republic of Kazakhstan and international organizations
3. Investment visa and it granted for businessmen and heads of investments and foreign companies operating in the markets of Kazakhstan
4. Work visa.
5. Visiting Visa (one month up to three months).
6. Tourism Visa (one month to two months).
Upon arrival to Kazakhstan you must register at the Department of Passports and visas of police in the region.
Address of the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
P.O. Box 94012
Consular Section Time: 8 am to 2:00 p.m.
Phone: 4551488 or 4701839