This summer, be A Millionaire every week with your Alfursan Islamic Credit Card.
15 million Fursan miles for 15 winners plus upgrade to Alfursan Silver membership.
Hurry up and use NCBs Alfursan Credit Cards to get a chance to win 1,000,000 miles every week with each SR 100 purchase transaction and travel with them worldwide. Spend and multiply your chances of winning and start using your card.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid for transaction from 18thMay to 31st August 2013.
- The draw will be conducted every two weeks for 15 weeks starting from the promotion date.
- Transaction of SR 100 and its multiples are eligible to enter the raffle. For example, card usage of SR 1.500 isequivalent to 15 chances of winning.
- Cards transactions ( local, international, internet, retail , Bill Payment, and cash advance) are eligible for the promotion.
- Category covered by this media campaign: Only NCB customers specified to be qualified as such to join this contest shall be the only ones permitted to submit their entry accordingly.
- If the contestant breaches or breaks any of the terms and conditions of the contest and/or conditions of the product, NCB has the right to disqualify the contestant or the winner at any stage of the contest.
- The Contestant is not entitled to enter in the contest for more than once, and in the case of repetition of the competitors name; he shall be entitled to win the first prize only.
- To enter the contest, the contestant shall sign and submit all the necessary forms and other legal documents that may be required from him by NCB. Winning contests shall also be required by NCB to sign documents prior to releasing the contest prize to him.
- NCB is entitled to forfeit the Winner if the said prize is not claimed from NCB within 30 days from the date of publication of winners in any Saudi newspaper of general circulation. Forfeited prizes will be awarded to other winners at the sole and exclusive discretion of NCB.
- NCB is entitled at any stage of the contest to eliminate the contestant and/or disqualify the winner at NCBs sole discretion in the case of false applications or information. Any breach of the contest rules will also result to forfeiture of the right to claim the prize. NCB has the right to replace the winning contestant at its sole and exclusive discretion.
- Non is Submission or presentation of valid ID (Iqama/ Passport) is considered a breach of contest rules.
- This contest is valid as per the announced dates.